pySoC Documentation Index
pySoC documentation is splited into several documents:
- pySoC user manual: This document describes pySoC in the end user point of view. It explain how to use the software to develop/create a System on Chip.
- XML files format: This document give detailed information about all XML files used and create by pySoC.
- Development configuration: This document give more information about the softwares used to create pySoC.
- Python Coding Convention: This document give some Python development hints.
- VHDL Coding Convention: This document give some VHDL development hints.